T-60 HydroSeeder® - 600 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
The Finn Model T-60 Series II is the ideal 600 gallon HydroSeeder® for the landscaper or contractor who needs an economical machine for seeding smaller jobs. Coverage is up to 7200 square feet per load with seed, fertilizer and mulch in an easy, one-step process.
Private homes, ball fields, apartments, condominiums and golf course work are just a few of the ideal applications for the T-60. For a small investment you can become a one-person seeding and mulching crew.
The T-60 combines top machine performance with a clean, operator friendly design. For the maximum in mixing efficiency, the T-60 features both hydraulically controlled paddle agitator and liquid re-circulation. For operator convenience, agitator controls are at each end of the tank. A low machine profile allows for easy material loading and excellent sta bility. A large tool box in the hitch can be used for storing hose & nozzles.
Finn's powerful centrifugal slurry pump is driven by an in-line common shaft clutch, eliminating high maintenance belts and coupling. This new configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Top designed 600 gallon capacity steel tank that covers up to 7200 square feet per load with seed, fertilizer and mulch in one simple step
- Clean, operator friendly design with a low machine profile allowing for easy material loading and excellent stability
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 90 feet from end of the tower
The Sales Team
Tom Gordon In House Sales
Tom has over 50 years of experience in the erosion control field. Having owned an erosion control contracting firm he is well aware of the methods of success and the pitfalls awaiting today's landscaping firms.
Russ Collier In-House Sales/President
Russ has almost 40 years of experience in the hydroseeding, landscaping and erosion control field. Prior to assuming his current role with hydrograsscorp.com he worked for and subsequently managed a large and well respected hydroseeding business for over 30 years.
Chris Bacon Sales/Service Manager, New England and NY
Chris joined the Hydrograss team in 1999. Chris has almost 20 years of experience in the landscape industry. Currently, Chris is the Hydrograss Service and Sales Manager for New England and is also the owner of CB & Sons Equipment Company- a small rental company based in NH.