BB-1208/ BB-1216/ BB-1222 Bark Blowers
The FINN BB1208/1216/1222 applies landscape mulch and other bulk materials with unprecedented efficiency, and eliminates the need for labor-intensive hand application. The BB1208, 1216, and 1222 provide high efficiency mulch application capabilities for landscape maintenance companies and mulch suppliers. Whether you are looking to convey heavier materials, like stone, or just accommodate larger job sites with speed and accuracy, the BB1208, BB1216 or BB1222 is just the FINN Bark Blower you need.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BB1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity allows for blowing a greater variety of bulk material, even high moisture content is handled with ease
- BB1216, with 15.7 cubic yard capacity allow for blowing a greater variety of bulk material, even high moisture content is handled with ease
- BB1222, with 21.8 cubic yard capacity, allows for blowing a greater variety of bulk material, even high moisture content is handled with ease
- John Deere 125hp diesel engine providing exceptional power to the blower
- Reduces material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top
- Mulch is propelled utilizing a specially engineered air lock system through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose, for application up to 300’ away
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow from an operating distance
- Standard liquid injection system, hot air lead hose and electric tarp
- Standard 200’ hose comes with the unit, optional 50’ sections available
- Standard convenient hose reel allowing operators to efficiently start and complete each application with ease
- Blower, airlock and hydraulic functions are exclusive to FINN design
WHO USES THE BB1208 /1216 /1222 BARK BLOWER?
The BB1208 /1216 /1222 Bark Blower is perfect for the large mulching projects such as residential and commercial mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, sports field overseeding, erosion control/berms, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement of bulk materials.
With these versatile bark blowers you can do professional quality mulching, slopes, erosion control, overseeding, soil/compost, and a number of other profitable applications. Mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions.
FINN MODEL BB1208/BB1216/BB1222
POWER: John Deere 4045D, Diesel, 125 hp (93.1 kw)
ENGINE SAFETY SYSTEM: Low oil pressure, high water temperature shutoff
- BB1208 8.2 cu. yd. (6.3m3)
- BB1216 15.7 cu. yd. (12.0m3)
- BB1222 21.8 cu. yd. (16.7m3)
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 36 gallon (136 liter)
BLOWER: 1,200cfm @ 15 psi (34 cmm @103 kPa)
EMPTY WEIGHT (W/REEL):
- BB1208 10,640 lbs. (4,826 kg)
- BB1216 12,720 lbs. (5,770 kg)
- BB1222 13,700 lbs. (6,246 kg)
- BB1208 16,640 lbs. (7,548 kg)
- BB1216 24,495 lbs. (11,111 kg)
- BB1222 30,000 lbs. (13,608 kg)
TRUCK REQUIREMENT MINIMUM
- BB1208 25,900 lbs. (11,750 kg) GVW
- BB1216 34,000 lbs. (15,442 kg) GVW
- BB1222 42,000 lbs. (19,051 kg) GVW
*Working weights are approximate and do not include options or stored materials.
FINN Corporation has a policy of continuous product improvement, and reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.