Finn T-120 HydroSeeder® – 1,000 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
The FINN T120 is a real workhorse for mid-size hydroseeding projects that demand a 1,000 gallon working tank capacity. Ideal to seed, fertilize and mulch 1/3 acre per load in an easy one-step process. With the added flexibility utilizing the tower gun and hose with a remote value simultaneously, work sites can be completed in record time.
The Finn T-120 series II HydroSeeder® is the ultimate machine for all mid-size projects, such as large residential areas, apartment and condo complexes, industrial parks and commercial sites. With its 1,000 gallon working capacity, the T 120 is the ideal size unit to seed, fertilize and mulch 1/3 acre per load in an easy one-step process. With the added flexibility of utilizing the tower gun and a hose with a remote valve simultaneously, projects can be completed in record time.
The sleek design of the tank provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from beginning to end of the load. The heavy duty agitator is driven by a variable speed, reversible, hydraulic motor which makes slurry mixing quick and easy. As with all Finn HydroSeeders®, the agitator and pump are independently driven, allowing complete mixing without pump operation. Increased gallons per minute (GPM) pump output, improved piping and greater pressure capabilities of the re-designed pump result in spray distances of up to 180 feet from the tower gun.
On the “gooseneck” version (above), the full platform tower and redesigned loading hatch provide added deck space for material transport atop the low profile tank. The repositioned boom increases the dispersion angle for side and rear facing applications. Independent suspension axles are equipped with electric brakes and heavy duty wheels with standard radial tires. The gooseneck design allows maximum maneuverability and stability, on or off the road.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1,000 gallon working capacity tank
- Available in a skid, gooseneck trailer and straight-pull trailer configurations
- Sleek tank design provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Full platform tower, deck railings and redesigned loading hatch provide added deck space for material transport atop the low profile tank
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes and heavy-duty truck wheels with standard radial tires for solid stability on uneven terrain
- Repositioned boom increases the dispersion angle for side and rear facing applications
- Discharge distance up to 180 feet from end of the tower
FINN MODEL T120 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
POWER: Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1hp (26.2kw), 3 cylinder water cooled diesel engine. Tier 4Final. 1.642L
ENGINE SAFETY SYSTEM: Low oil pressure, electronic engine control and monitoring
TANK SIZE: 1,180 gallon (4,468 liter) liquid capacity, 1,000 gallon (3,785 liter) working capacity
LOADS PER ACRE* 3
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 13.5 gallon (51.1 liter)
PUMP: Centrifugal 4″ x 2″ (10 cm x 5 cm) 170 gpm @ 100 psi (646 lpm @ 7 kg/cm2), 3/4″ (1.9 cm) solid clearance, external adjustment
PUMP DRIVE: Direct drive with over center clutch, pump drive is independent of agitator operation
AGITATION: Mechanical paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
AGITATOR DRIVE: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor drive (0-100 rpm)
DISCHARGE DISTANCE: Up to 180 feet (55 m) from end of discharge tower
MAX. MATERIAL CAPACITY: 3,200 lbs. (1,450 kg) granular solids 500 lbs. (225 kg) fiber mulch
NOZZLES: (1) narrow fan, (1) wide fan, (2) long distance
EMPTY WEIGHT* T120GN 7,010 lbs. (3,180 kg), T120T 6,170 lbs. (2,799 kg) T120S 4,580 lbs. (2,077 kg)
WORKING WEIGHT* T120GN 18,730 lbs. (8,496 kg) T120T 17,900 lbs. (8,119 kg) T120S 16,300 lbs. (7,394 kg)
BRAKES: Electric on both axles with break-away switch
LIGHTS: D.O.T. including marker, identification lights and license plate bracket
TIRES: ST235/85R16 radial, load range E
TRAILER AXLES: Tandem 7,200 lbs. (3,266 kg) rubber torsion with fenders
GVWR: T120GN 17,900 lbs. (8,119 kg) T120T 17,200 lbs. (7,802 kg)
HITCH WEIGHT: T120GN Approx. 3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg) T120T Approx. 2,800 lbs. (1,270 kg)
*Loads per acre based on an application rate of 1500 lbs. mulch/acre.
*Working weights are approximate and do not include options or stored materials. Working weights assume maximum tank liquid capacity and maximum granular solids material capacity.
FINN Corporation has a policy of continuous product improvement, and reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice.