Finn T-90 HydroSeeder® – 800 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
The FINN T90 offers the ultimate in performance features and operator conveniences that you’d expect from the industry leader in hydroseeding quality and innovation. With superior technology and extensive research, the T90 HydroSeeder is the ultimate 800 gallon working tank capacity for the mid-size hydroseeding projects.
For ease-of-use, the enlarged loading hatch has been moved to the front of the unit so material can be loaded from the tow vehicle while the operator stands safely on the hitch platform. Finn realizes the importance of a uniform mix. The sleek design of the new tank provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from beginning to the end of the load.
For added performance, the heavy duty agitator, with controls both front and rear, is driven by a variable speed, reversible hydraulic motor. As with all Finn HydroSeeders®, the agitator and pump are independently driven, allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation, which greatly aids in the mechanical longevity and flexibility during operati on. Increased GPM output, improved piping, and the greater pressure capabilities of the redesigned pump result in spray distances of up to 180 feet with the tower gun!
The independent torsion suspension axles are equipped with electric brakes for better control and heavy-duty truck wheels with standard radial tires have been added for stability on uneven terrain.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 800 gallon working capacity tank
- Tier 4Final Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1hp (26.2kw), 3 cylinder water-cooled diesel engine
- Sleek tank design provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large loading hatch located at the front of the unit allowing material to be loaded from the tow vehicle while standing securely on the hitch platform
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes for better control
- Heavy-duty truck wheels with standard highway-rated tires for solid stability on uneven terrain
- Discharge distance up to 180 feet from end of the tower
FINN MODEL T90 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
POWER: Yanmar 3TNV88C-DYEM, 35.1hp (26.2kw), 3 cylinder water cooled diesel engine. Tier 4Final. 1.642L
ENGINE SAFETY SYSTEM: Low oil pressure, electronic engine control and monitoring
TANK SIZE: 940 gallon (3,558 liter) liquid capacity. 800 gallon (3,028 liter) working capacity
LOADS PER ACRE*: 3.75
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 13.5 gallon (51.1 liter)
PUMP: Centrifugal 4″ x 2″ (10 cm x 5 cm) 170 gpm @ 100 psi
(689 kPa) (646 lpm @ 7 kg/cm 2), 3/4″ (1.9 cm) solid clearance, external adjustment
PUMP DRIVE: Direct drive with over center clutch, pump drive is independent of agitator operation
AGITATION: Mechanical paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
AGITATOR DRIVE: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor drive (0-100 rpm)
DISCHARGE DISTANCE: Up to 180 feet (55 m) from end of discharge tower
MAX. MATERIAL CAPACITY: 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg) granular solids. 400 lbs. (181 kg) fiber mulch
NOZZLES: (1) narrow fan, (1) wide fan, (2) long distance
EMPTY WEIGHT T90T 5,810 lbs. (2,635 kg) T90S 4,150 lbs. (1,882 kg)
WORKING WEIGHT*: 2T90T 15,115 lbs. (6,856 kg) T90S 13,455 lbs. (6,103 kg)
BRAKES: Electric on both axles with breakaway switch
LIGHTS: D.O.T. including marker, an identification light and license plate light
TIRES: ST225/90D16 bias ply tires, load range E
TRAILER AXLES: Tandem 7,000 lbs. (3,176 kg) rubber torsion with fenders.
GVWR: 15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg)
HITCH WEIGHT: Approx. 1,500 lbs. (680 kg)
*Loads per acre based on an application rate of 1500 lbs. mulch/acre.
*Working weights are approximate and do not include options or stored materials. Working weights assume maximum tank liquid capacity and maximum granular solids material capacity.
See Also: Price Increases
FINN Corporation has a policy of continuous product improvement, and reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice.
HydroSeeder® and the FINN Design® Logo are registered trademarks of FINN Corporation.