MBX10 / MBX16 / MBX22 Material Blower
The new MBX10, with 10 cubic yard capacity, MBX16, with 16 cubic yard capacity and MBX22, with 22 cubic yard capacity has been designed with simplicity and reliability in mind for landscape and erosion control contractors. Its simplified control system, with multi-language capability and streamlined engineering design, make it a dependable workhorse for various types of applied materials. The new MBX Material Blower product line is easy to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot, leading to vital uptime and optimal productivity.
The MBX10, MBX16 and MBX22 are perfect for large mulching projects including commercial and residential mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, rooftops, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement of bulk materials. Apply standard bark mulch, wood chips, compost, soil amendments, and other similar bulk materials. Mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions. Bark mulch with high moisture content is handled with ease.
High Production. Great Value
The MBX10, MBX16 and MBX22 Material Blowers significantly reduce worker fatigue. Two operators can easily apply up to
22 cubic yards of bark mulch per hour, compared to approximately 2 cubic yards per hour via hand application methods. The MBX10, MBX16 and MBX22 help reduce material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and by producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top.
Power and Control
The MBX10, MBX16 and MBX22 Material Blowers propel materials utilizing a specially engineered air lock system through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose – for application up to 300’ away. Remote controls allow the operator to control power and material flow from any operating distance. Units are equipped with 200
ft. of 4 in. hose, with additional lengths available in 50 ft. sections. A convenient hydraulic hose reel, with powered reel “IN” and “OUT” functionality, is included with each unit, allowing operators to efficiently deploy and stow the discharge hose during machine operation.
The new MBX Material Blower is perfect for the large mulching projects such as residential and commercial mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, sports field overseeding, erosion control/berms, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement of organic materials.
- Erosion Control
- Highway / Oil /Gas / Pipeline
- Golf Courses
Features & Benefits
- Front mounted engine with an open design for enhanced maintenance access
- Simplified blower piping to increase blower air flow efficiency
- Improved floor chain tensioning system with integrated tension gauge
- Convenient hydraulically powered hose reel, with integrated powered reel “IN” and “OUT” Functionality
- Electric tarp standard to help meet DOT laws for load coverage
- Standard hose hookup water injection system with optional 75 gallon on-board water tank for dust suppression in particularly dry conditions or with particularly dry materials
- Radio remote powered by rechargeable battery packs,with dials to control blower speed and floor speed as well as hose reel “IN” & “OUT” Control
- Blower speed is independent from the engine speed
- Centralized lubrication points for increased serviceability
- Optional Work light package to increase visibility around the unit
- Optional Belt floor to replace standard chain floor
- Optional seed injection system for terraseeding applications