See the updated version of this model, Finn HT
TITAN 330/400 Finn Hydroseeder
More horsepower with high efficiency hydraulic system.
• 170HP Tier III Cummins water cooled, turbo-diesel engine
• Self-diagnosing engine including low oil pressure and high temperature shut-off system
• Electronically controlled hydraulics to enable maximum torque and speed control
• 6 x 3 inch, in-line 500gpm centrifugal pump
• Two (2) heavy duty, reversible and variable speed mechanical agitators with liquid recirculation
• Agitator controlled independent of throttle for more efficient loading
• Single boom, dual boom or hose application
• Mix and spray any material from the heaviest slurry BFM’s, FGM’s, plaster-based additives, lime, sprigs
• Variable speed agitators independent from pump
• Air-flush system available
• Air-activated clutch
• 4000 or 3000 gallon tank capacity
• Stainless steel tank optional
More versatility and speed.
• High power agitators for tough/heavy slurries
• 6 inch suction hose for faster unloading – unit will unload in 6-8 minutes, ideal for re-vegetation using aircraft or large area coverage
More features and benefits.
• Spraying distances of over 320 feet from boom
• Dual boom as an option for spraying on both sides of the unit for hard-to reach areas
• Hydraulic hose reel for ease of use
• Larger hatch design & bigger fill-port for quicker, more efficient loading
• Can accommodate 2-man loading at the same time
• Larger slide-gate and open-space design dramatically increases the amount of usable storage space on top of the tank
• Remote control for throttle and pump functions
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, and as the inventor of the HydroSeeder, FINN Corporation is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Note: Some features listed are options at an extra cost.
ENGINE SAFETY SYSTEM: Engine ECU with self-diagnostics including low oil pressure and high temperature shutoff
TANK SIZE: Titan 400 3,975 gallon (15,047 liter) liquid capacity, 3,600 gallon (13,627 liter) working capacity. Titan 330 3,350 gallon (12,681 liter) liquid capacity,3,000 gallon (11,356 liter) working capacity
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 38 gallon (144 liter)
PUMP: Centrifugal 6” x 3” (15.2 cm x 7.6 cm) 500 gpm@ 175 psi, ¾” solid clearance
PUMP DRIVE: In-line coupled to air-controlled clutch, pump drive is independent of agitator operation
AGITATION: Two (2) mechanical paddle agitators and liquid recirculation
AGITATOR DRIVE: Reversible, variable speed hydraulic motor/gearbox drive (0-135 rpm) on agitators
DISCHARGE DISTANCE: Up to 320 ft. (97.5 m) from discharge tower
MATERIAL CAPACITY: Titan 400 12,400 lbs. (5,625 kg) granular solids, 1,800 lbs. (816 kg) fiber mulch. Titan 330 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg) granular solids, 1,500 lbs. (680 kg) fiber mulch
MATERIAL CARRYING CAPACITY: Titan 400 12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg) material Titan 330 12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg) material
NOZZLES: (2) narrow fan, (2) wide fan, (2) long distance for boom
EMPTY WEIGHT: Titan 400 13,180 lbs. (5,978 kg) Titan 330 12,340 lbs. (5,600 kg)
WORKING WEIGHT: Titan 400 46,750 lbs. (21,200 kg) Titan 330 44,750 lbs. (20,300 kg)
LOADING HATCH: Large steel hatch with 28½” x 48″ opening and dual pivoting stainless steel bag cutter and safety bar
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Second discharge boom, Hose reel package, Remote control, Air flush, Third (3rd) Agitator, Stainless Steel Tank
*Working weights are approximate and do not include stored materials.
FINN Corporation has a policy of continuous product improvement, and reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice.
HydroSeeder® and the FINN Design® Logo are registered trademarks of FINN Corporation.